In order to be eligible for Tax Free deliveries in France you must fulfill each of the following conditions:
- The Yacht must be commercially registered and on a commercial charter
- The charter must not be a static charter, i.e. the Yacht must be putting to sea
- The amount of Wine & Spirits purchased must be in line with the number of guests and length of charter.
The following documents will be required in order to be cleared by customs:
- Yacht Registration Papers
- The relevant Charter Agreement
- The Passenger & Crew List for this Charter
Please note a fee of approximately €200 euros is due to the Customs Agents and varies according to the value of the stock purchased.
- Customs are open Mon-Fri during office hours. Any deliveries required outside these hours will incur a surcharge.
- Advance warning of 48 hours is required by us for Tax Free deliveries due to administrative requirements.
- Customs reserve the right to board the Yacht at the time of delivery and false declarations could lead to potentially serious consequences.